Saturday, December 8, 2012

WOW!! THERE REALLY IS AN ASIAN CHICAGO!:-)






There are areas out here in the Chicago area where I'm from where there are great numbers of East Asian people! Areas like Chinatown, Japantown, Koreatown and of course probably more areas like these. I know there very popular over in California and New York where its more mixed with people of all races and cultures, but there are definitely some here in my area and that's GREAT!! :-) 

I'm so happy to see this and I'm not sure what the population is, but I know the population is big enough where we can have towns like this in Illinois. There's now record that shows the Asian population in the Chicagoland area that is/was found, but I see it all the time. 

AND THAT'S GREAT NEWS!! :-)     

No comments:

Post a Comment