Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seoul also may be the place to be!!!




Another place in East Asia with the most sexiest gorgeous Asian men has to be Seoul, South Korea. I might go there to visit. If I do go there to visit I will probably be like WHOA! I will have a much bigger chance with seeing sexy HOT, gorgeous Asian guys if I go to these places in East Asia. I guess you can say I would be like a kid in a candy store! LOLOL!!! I can definitely meet an Asian guy in this part of the world, and think for a second "He's so gorgeous and attractive" an then there will be other Asian guys around me! Imagine that!!

Now I've never been to Seoul, Tokyo, Hong Kong or any of these places in these other countries. I'm not sure but I've heard that these are some pretty big cities, especially Tokyo for the fact that its one of the fashion capitals in the world.

And like I said, and I will say it again. I plan to live in Tokyo, Japan and while I'm there, I will be surrounded by Asian (Japanese) guys!!

LOOOOOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. woof!! yeah i also want to live in korea or japan XD

    ReplyDelete