Monday, November 29, 2010

Living in the wrong country


I've mentioned I few times on here that I want to go to Tokyo, Japan. I can't wait to be there, and hopefully have a chance to live there, too (which I will). Why continue to live here in the states, (with all the racism, discrimination, prejudice, etc. going on), when I can be in the vibeful Tokyo surrounded by gorgeous sexy Asian (Japanese) men everywhere?

I know for a fact that Asian people have very large numbers in Asia, because that's the continent that they're from. However, their numbers are small here in the states.

But that's really not what this is about. This is about being in a country where I should be living in. I wouldn't be surprised if a friend were to say something like, "Tokyo, this is where you belong. This is where you should live. The most gorgeous sexiest men for you are here."

Yeah, I really wouldn't be surprised if a friend told me that, because of my wonderful taste in men. Tokyo, Japan or even Seoul, South Korea (preferably Tokyo, Japan) is where I should move to to live. However, I have a choice between the two cities, and I choose to live in Tokyo, Japan. I think that would be the best choice for me, because I know a lot more about Tokyo than I do about Seoul.

Anyhow, I can't want to get to Tokyo, so that I can experience the wonderful vibe there.

No comments:

Post a Comment